The following publications related to the PEDE project are available:
- Kwon J, Kim SW, Ungar WJ, Tsiplova K, Madan J, Petrou S. Patterns, trends and methodological associations in the measurement and valuation of childhood health utilities. Quality of Life Research, 28(7): 1705-1724, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-019-02121-z
- Lavelle TA, D'Cruz B, Mohit B, Ungar WJ, Prosser LA, Neumann PJ, Tsiplova K, Vera-Llonch M, Lin P-J. Family spillover effects in pediatric cost-effectiveness analyses. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy 17(2): 163-174, 2018, doi.org/10.1007/s40258-018-0436-0
- Kwon J, Kim SW, Ungar WJ, Tsiplova K, Madan J, Petrou S. A systematic review and meta-analysis of childhood health utilities. Medical Decision Making 38(3): 277-305, 2018, doi: 10.1177/0272989X17732990.
- Sullivan SM, Tsiplova K, Ungar WJ. A scoping review of pediatric economic evaluation 1980-2014: Do trends over time reflect changing priorities in evaluation methods and childhood disease? Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, 2016 Oct;16(5):599-607.
- Adlard N, Kinghorn P, Frew E. Is the UK NICE "Reference Case" influencing the practice of pediatric quality-adjusted life-year measurement within economic evaluations? Value in Health 2014 17(4): 454-461.
- Kromm SK, Bethell J, Kraglund F, Edwards S, Laporte A, Coyte PC, Ungar WJ. Characteristics and quality of pediatric cost-utility analyses. Quality of Life Research 2012; 21(8):1315-1325.
- Ungar WJ. Challenges in health state valuation in pediatric economic evaluation: Are QALYs contraindicated? PharmacoEconomics 2011; 29(8):641-652.
- Ungar WJ, Gerber A. The uniqueness of child health and challenges to measuring costs and consequences, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Sung L, Petrou S, Ungar WJ, Measurement of health utilities in children, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Costa V, Ungar WJ, Health technology assessment in child health, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Au, Prahardhi S, Shiell A. Reliability of two instruments for critical assessment of economic evaluations. Value in Health 2008; 11(3):435-439.
- Ungar WJ. Paediatric health economic evaluations: a world view. World Health & Population 2006; Oct:1-13.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. A quality appraisal of pediatric health economic evaluations. International Journal of Technology Assessment and Health Care 2005; 21(2):203-210.
- Aguiar-Ibáñez R, Nixon J, Glanville J, Craig D, Rice S, Christie J, Drummond MF. Economic evaluation databases as an aid to healthcare decision makers and researchers. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research 2005; 5(6): 721-732.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. Trends in pediatric health economic evaluation: 1980 to 1999. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2004; 89:26-29.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Economic Database Evaluation (PEDE) project: establishing a database to study trends in pediatric economic evaluation. Medical Care 2003; 41(10):1142-1152.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Quality Appraisal Questionnaire (PQAQ): an instrument for evaluation of the pediatric health economics literature. Value In Health 2003; 6(5):584-594.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Economic Database Evaluation (PEDE) project. Ottawa ON: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH). 2002. Technology Report No. 26.