The following publications related to the PEDE project are available:
- Lavelle TA, D'Cruz B, Mohit B, Ungar WJ, Prosser LA, Neumann PJ, Tsiplova K, Vera-Llonch M, Lin P-J. Family spillover effects in pediatric cost-effectiveness analyses. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2018, doi.org/10.1007/s40258-018-0436-0
- Kwon J, Kim SW, Ungar WJ, Tsiplova K, Madan J, Petrou S. A systematic review and meta-analysis of childhood health utilities. Medical Decision Making 38(3): 277-305, 2018, doi: 10.1177/0272989X17732990.
- Sullivan SM, Tsiplova K, Ungar WJ. A scoping review of pediatric economic evaluation 1980-2014: Do trends over time reflect changing priorities in evaluation methods and childhood disease? Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, 2016 Oct;16(5):599-607.
- Adlard N, Kinghorn P, Frew E. Is the UK NICE "Reference Case" influencing the practice of pediatric quality-adjusted life-year measurement within economic evaluations? Value in Health 2014 17(4): 454-461.
- Kromm SK, Bethell J, Kraglund F, Edwards S, Laporte A, Coyte PC, Ungar WJ. Characteristics and quality of pediatric cost-utility analyses. Quality of Life Research 2012; 21(8):1315-1325.
- Ungar WJ. Challenges in health state valuation in pediatric economic evaluation: Are QALYs contraindicated? PharmacoEconomics 2011; 29(8):641-652.
- Ungar WJ, Gerber A. The uniqueness of child health and challenges to measuring costs and consequences, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Sung L, Petrou S, Ungar WJ, Measurement of health utilities in children, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Costa V, Ungar WJ, Health technology assessment in child health, in Ungar WJ (ed) Economic Evaluation in Child Health. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Au, Prahardhi S, Shiell A. Reliability of two instruments for critical assessment of economic evaluations. Value in Health 2008; 11(3):435-439.
- Ungar WJ. Paediatric health economic evaluations: a world view. World Health & Population 2006; Oct:1-13.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. A quality appraisal of pediatric health economic evaluations. International Journal of Technology Assessment and Health Care 2005; 21(2):203-210.
- Aguiar-Ibáñez R, Nixon J, Glanville J, Craig D, Rice S, Christie J, Drummond MF. Economic evaluation databases as an aid to healthcare decision makers and researchers. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research 2005; 5(6): 721-732.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. Trends in pediatric health economic evaluation: 1980 to 1999. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2004; 89:26-29.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Economic Database Evaluation (PEDE) project: establishing a database to study trends in pediatric economic evaluation. Medical Care 2003; 41(10):1142-1152.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Quality Appraisal Questionnaire (PQAQ): an instrument for evaluation of the pediatric health economics literature. Value In Health 2003; 6(5):584-594.
- Ungar WJ, Santos MT. The Pediatric Economic Database Evaluation (PEDE) project. Ottawa ON: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH). 2002. Technology Report No. 26.